CRYOSKIN is a non-invasive fat loss treatment used for slimming, toning and reducing cellulite. Through the application of concentrated cold and heat using a wand-like instrument, CRYOSKIN treatments will help you target stubborn problem areas. The Middle Wellness Center is the place to go for non-invasive fat loss treatments in the Grand Junction, CO area.
Book Your Appointment
CRYOSKIN is a safe and easy treatment. Many guests visit during their lunch break or immediately before or after a workout, with no down time after treatment. Before you begin, here's what you should know about our CRYOSKIN treatments:
- Sessions last for 28 minutes and are done manually through a massage technique
- Sessions begin with two minutes of heat and then decrease in temperature to -8 degrees for the duration of the session
- The first results are generally visible right after the first session
- The best results appear 15 days to three weeks after the start of treatment and last several months after the end of treatment
- Results can last several months to several years, depending on the individual's lifestyle and diet
- We recommend getting two or three sessions six months after the end of treatment to maintain results
For the best results, we recommend five sessions over a 10-week period. Call 970-589-0056 now with any questions about our process.
Cryoskin is non-invasive and used for slimming, cellulite reduction, and toning.
The session lasts for 28 minutes and is done manually through a massage technique. The session begins with 2 minutes of heat and then a decrease in temperature to -8 degrees for the duration of the session.
The first results are generally visible from the first session and often very encouraging. However, it should be noted that the best results appear from 15 days to 3 weeks after the start of treatment and extend for several months after the end of treatment.
Cryoskin is very safe and non-invasive. Many guests visit us during their lunch break or immediately before or after a workout with no down-time after the treatment.
Depending on the individual and on their lifestyle and diet, results can last several months to several years. It is recommended to have 2 or 3 sessions 6 months after the end of treatment to maintain results.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
For the best results we recommend five sessions over a ten week period.
- Single session run $350
- 5 Pack runs $300 per session